Wills, Probate and Powers of Attorney
Making a will can avoid disputes and uncertainty by ensuring that your estate is distributed in accordance with your wishes rather the dictates of government or next of kin.
We provide advice and prepare the appropriate documentation in relation to:-
- Preparing a Will or Codicil
- Obtaining Grants of Probate
- Dealing with the administration of estates
- Powers of Attorney including Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Trusts and Settlements
- Change of Name Deeds / Declarations
- Applications to the Court of Protection for Deputyship Orders
- Inheritance Tax Planning
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to discuss this area, please call us on 01706 213 565 or use our contact form.